Wednesday 18 June 2014

Well...

Long time no see, blog. Life has been very hectic for the past four months (really, that long?!) and I know hardly anybody reads these but I remember in about March/April I was constantly thinking about doing a blog post. But I have really had too much on my plate to spend time writing blog posts.

Mainly, doing exams which I finished yesterday. This year is particularly crucial and also more stressful because I was really unmotivated to revise. So I could have probably revised more than I did do, but all I could do was my best. Plus, I'm mainly proud of myself for not having a panic/anxiety attack or mental breakdown as I was very close to having quite a few of those within the past month.

I've recently had an idea for a mini blog overhaul in September. But until then I'm going to be doing a lot of posts to catch up and in general just blogging any adventures that may happen.

That's all for now folks, thanks for reading!




Follow on Bloglovin
Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment