Saturday 8 February 2014

Life Update

I've been a little bit M.I.A from blogging recently, but last week I had mock exams that I had been revising a lot for so blogging wasn't exactly my first priority.

I had exams in Sociology and Dance theory overall they went good though, I did my best on them. Saying that Sociology went better than Dance (that was the exam I revised for the most though) but I don't like to get too complacent, because usually if I say I've done well I have previously ended up slightly disappointed. 

I've been so tired and busy that I haven't been keeping regularly with my resolution to consistently write in a journal nor to exercise more. However, I have been doing really well with my healthy eating and I've been saving a lot of money as well as realising that for my lunches I'm basically eating like a vegetarian. Although I had one 'slip-up' the other day because I had been craving pork pies for about a week and I just had to have one. Other than that things are going well, I go to New York again next week so it'll go down the drain then obviously but then it'll be half term and I can get back on track then!

I know that I also didn't do a favourite videos post last week, so here are two videos that I enjoyed last week.



Like I said, I will be going to New York from Tuesday 10th and arriving home Saturday 15th in the morning, so expect some posts about that experience. I'm going again with college and I'm really looking forward to it!

I hope you've all had fabulous weeks, bye for now!

Follow on Bloglovin 
Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment